Excellent early morning from Maine where by sun is soaring and it’s going to be a good summer time working day to get started a extensive weekend. I am going to be mowing ahead of environment up a drinking water bounce house for my young children to play in. The bounce home is one of the very best “pandemic purchases” we built in the spring of 2020. My children really like it and I do way too. I hope that you have a little something pleasurable to do this weekend!
This 7 days I wrapped up my Teaching Heritage With Technological know-how program. I am not hosting any additional classes until finally the drop, but will be internet hosting a collection of unique webinars over the next 6 months. You can learn extra about those webinars right here.
These ended up the week’s most common posts:
1. Flipgrid is Useless!
2. Equipment for Asynchronously Collecting Stories
3. Ten Very good Templates for Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts Activities
4. Transforming the Regular Mastering Environment with BookWidgets
5. 25 Thoughts for Whiteboard Movies
6. Enroll in Tract’s Free of charge Virtual Summer season Creator Camp
7. Small Classes About American Independence Day
Setting up this week I’m internet hosting a collection of seven Sensible Ed Tech webinars. You can sign up for a person or all seven of them. Go through about them below or stick to the hyperlinks below to sign up.
- The Useful Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out every single Sunday night/ Monday early morning. It functions my favourite tip of the week and the week’s most well-liked posts from Absolutely free Technological innovation for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has far more than 41,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial video clips on a large array of instructional engineering resources.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen yrs.
- The Free Engineering for Instructors Facebook page features new and previous posts from this website during the 7 days.
- If you might be curious about my lifetime exterior of education and learning, you can adhere to me on Instagram or Strava.
This article originally appeared on FreeTech4Academics.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been employed with out authorization. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform include things like Icons Every day and Everyday Dose. Featured impression captured by Richard Byrne.