Good evening from Cooperstown, NY where my brother and I are attending David Ortiz’s induction into the Baseball Hall of Fame tomorrow. We spent some of today attending a parade of Hall of Famers and earlier in the day I explored the area on my bike. Check out my Twitter or Instagram accounts for some pictures from the day. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope you’re also doing something fun. These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Pictures as Math Problem Prompts
2. A Great Place to Find Free Sound Effects
3. Custom Tables in Google Docs
4. New Text Formatting Options in Google Forms
5. Try the Fact Check Explorer
6. Create and Share Collections in Bing Maps
7. Arts, Culture, and Geography Games to Share in Google Classroom
50 Tech Tuesday Tips!
This summer I’m hosting a series of Practical Ed Tech webinars. There are three left in the series. You learn more and register through the links below.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 42,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.