Good morning from Maine wherever the sunlight is shining and it is heading to be a great midsummer weekend! Currently, I’m supporting with the car or truck display at our community’s Founder’s Day celebration. And tomorrow we are heading to enjoy some time comforting in our backyard, driving bikes, and finding wild blackberries (yum!). I hope that you have an similarly exciting weekend prepared for oneself.
This week I hosted two additional webinars in my Functional Ed Tech Summer time Webinars collection. Thank you to every person who has joined 1 so considerably. I am hosting two much more prior to the end of July. Learn far more about them appropriate right here.
These ended up the week’s most well-known posts:
1. Reminder – Two-Issue Authentication Will save Annoyance
2. Five Google Varieties Characteristics Ignored by New Consumers
3. Best of 2022 So Much – Tailor made USGS Maps
4. Boclips for Teachers is Shutting Down
5. How to Restore the Home windows 11 Taskbar
6. Best of 2022 So Much – Brush Ninja Updates
7. Prevalent Craft Points out Investigation Papers to Pupils
50 Tech Tuesday Guidelines!
Beginning this week I’m web hosting a series of Functional Ed Tech webinars. You can sign-up for a person or all of them. Go through about them below or comply with the backlinks beneath to sign up.
- The Simple Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each and every Sunday evening/ Monday early morning. It features my preferred suggestion of the week and the week’s most well-liked posts from Absolutely free Engineering for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has extra than 42,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial video clips on a wide array of academic technologies applications.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen a long time.
- The Absolutely free Technological innovation for Teachers Facebook website page features new and aged posts from this blog site through the 7 days.
- If you are curious about my life outside the house of instruction, you can adhere to me on Instagram or Strava.
This write-up initially appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it in other places, it has been utilised with no authorization. Internet sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform involve Icons Every day and Daily Dose. Showcased picture captured by Richard Byrne.